Thursday, January 27, 2011
This will be another bullet post because I'm behind in my goals of blogging more and... well, bullets don't have to make sense.... I can just dump my thoughts.
- I like The Little House on the Prairie.... the show.
- I record it when it is on.
- Next month, I won't get the Hallmark channel.... with TLHOTP show.
- You know one of the last posts about the kids being sick?
- Doesn't compare to now.
- Don't remember where I left off.
- Sunday, about 2 weeks ago, #4 started puking and "leaking" other fluids.
- Monday, #2 and #3 had the same thing.
- Tuesday, the 3 boys still puny.
- Wednesday, we kept the kids home, just in case.
- Wednesday was my day for the multiple bathroom visits. :-(
- Thursday and Friday.... all was well.
- Saturday, #4 had fever.
- Sunday, #4 and #1 had fever.
- Monday, #2, 3, and 4 went to school.
- #1 stayed home.
- Tuesday, #1 went to doctor.... confirmed flu.
- Tuesday, #4 went to doctor.... confirmed pink-eye.
- Wednesday, (yesterday) #3 went to doctor.... confirmed strep.
- Wednesday, hubby, while out of the state flying, calls and says he probably has the flu.
- Saturday, #1 is supposed to compete at JBQ.
- After missing an entire week of school.
- I'm supposed to quiz master aforementioned event.
- Tuesday, #3 is supposed to have 2nd ear surgery.
- Trying to keep him healthy... despite the strep.
- Note from doctor keeping him out of school until after surgery.
- My house is a mess.
- I'm so tired.
- I feel sorry for myself.
- But, I'm better now.
- Kinda had an online break-down last night.
- Got some wonderful women of God, some true friends, to bombard Heaven for me.
- Thank you!
- I felt the prayers.
- I have no idea how people go through life without God.
- Need to post some more on the surgery.
- We have had money things happen.
- I am wanting to give explicit details on these surgeries.
- Let people know what I didn't know before hand.
- Working on getting my application activated for the school my kids go to.
- What a pain.
- A pain.
- I will no longer buy milk from HEB!
- I love HEB.
- The store is cleaner than WM.
- Their produce is better.
- AND, I don't care what people say, it is way cheaper than WM.
- There it is.... BUT
- Hubby got milk there a few weeks ago.
- Opened up a new gallon.
- It was chunky.
- Blew it off.
- It happens.
- I poured some whole milk into #3's cereal this morning.
- The date was Feb. 4.
- FEBRUARY 4!
- NO CHUNKS ALLOWED UNTIL AFTER FEBRUARY 4!
- Nothing worse than chunky milk!
- Haven't been to the store in over a week for groceries.
- Just trying to get by.
- Maybe Saturday?
- I have no idea when.
- It depends on how DH feels when he gets home.
- He has no more sick days, by the way.
- That is quite a monetary loss for the 3 days he will be out.
- Over $1,000.
- Beans and rice, anyone?
- But, you know what?
- God provides.
- And I love Him for that.
- He loves us.
- He cares for us.
- And, now that I've just read and "heard" what I wrote....
- Well, I'm OK now.
- Have a good night.
- I'll try to be back soon!
Posted by ~LL~ at 10:24 PM
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
- Gonna do bullets, 'cause I don't know what all to talk about.
- We've been sick.
- Almost all of us.
- Started out with the youngest.
- Then, kids 3 and 2.
- Then, Mom.
- I got sick.
- Fortunately, #1 and Hubby didn't.
- So far.
- It's been cold.
- It IS winter.
- Guess it's to be expected.
- Still planning on going back to teaching.
- I'm OK with it.
- Some days I am sad.
- Most days, I'm OK.
- So much to do.
- Looking at all the project I want done.
- What MUST be done by summer?
- Get Master Seal.
- Scan pictures.
- Put together photo albums.
- Clean out closets.
- I'm about to turn 40.
Posted by ~LL~ at 9:39 PM
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
In light of recent events... well, I just thought of the unfairness of it all. My blog entries, my facebook statuses.... some of them have been under fire. I have been accused of being judgmental, intolerant, unChristian, hypocritical.... so many things that the accuser is guilty of doing.
What is intolerant and judgmental from my mouth is freedom of speech from theirs.
I have discovered true friendship (or the absence of) by people's reactions.
Have you for once considered the possibility that the reason you get your back up about something is that you are being convicted? That maybe, you need to dig a bit deeper?
As I'm accused of not being Christian..... being admonished and told "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?".... let me tell you what he would do:
- He would tell you that HIS way is the ONLY way.
- He would tell you that there is only one way to the Father.... through Him.
- He would tell you that if you don't accept His gift of salvation, ask forgiveness, believe that he was raised from the dead and accept Him into your heart that you will go to hell.
- He would tell you that he, who is without sin, to cast the first stone.
Not my words, friends..... THE WORD.
Posted by ~LL~ at 8:52 PM