1. Aprons – Y/N?
Yes, but only if I'm going to have company and need to remain presentable.
2. Baking – Favorite thing to bake:
Cheesecake, banana bread, coconut cream pie, cookies
3. Clothesline – Y/N?
Never used one in my life. Seen 'em. My grandma used 'em, but that's all I know about 'em.
4. Donuts – Have you ever made them?
With Krispy Kreme around? LOL!!!!
5. Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day:
Clean the kitchen.
6. Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
7. Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
Used to, but on a septic system, disposals are bad news.
8. Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
I have a book given to me by a dear friend called The Art and Science of Housekeeping.
9. Ironing – Love it or hate it?
ROFL!!!!! I don't iron. I use a wonderful spray by Downy that releases wrinkles...I also throw things into the dryer.
10. Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
11. Kitchen: Design & Decorating?
I don't know. White appliances, blue and white stuff, fruit on the dishes....
12. Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking?
Cooking and grocery shopping...I guess any kitchen duties.
13. Mop - Y/N?
14. Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
15. Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check?
I crack the door. I have a window, but I usually have to poke or prod on something to assess "doneness."
16. Pizza - What do you put on yours?
PEPPERONI!!! And salsa...sometimes ranch. YUM!
17. Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Coupon, work on my lists, blog, nap, read.
18. Recipe card box - Y/N?
Yepper and MANY books!
19. Style of house
One story, 4 BR, 2 bath, FP, 2CG
20. Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N?
Yes....my table is GORGEOUS! I have 4 boys that love Hot Wheels. I have to keep the table covered for protection.
21. Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?
Yes.....It is organized chaos of all deadly toxins that should be in every home :D
22. Vacuum - How many times per week?
Anywhere from 1-5
23. Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
a week? Are you kidding? I do 2-4 loads a day...forever and ever and ever and ever
24. X's - Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off?
Yes. That keeps me sane.
25. Yard - Who does what?
I mowed for the first time EVER this past summer. We have a bit over 1/2 acre. I ride the tractor mower, do the garden, DH does everything else that we might want done.
26. Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Wearing Another's Heart on My Sleeve
11 months ago