Monday, March 08, 2010

MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY


So, the point of MHHM is to do something around your house that makes you happy. The happiness you get from whatever you do tends to filter down throughout the family. Isn't that cool?

The best part is this - it doesn't take a whole lot of effort, money or time. You can do as little or as much as you want.

So what are you going to do to Make a Happy Home Monday? I would love to see. Whatever you do, leave a comment so I can come check it out! Add some pictures if you can. Just do one thing.... ONE THING! Anything that makes your place prettier, neater, cleaner, or more organized. BUT, make it HAPPY!!!

Mine is an easy thing today, but I smile when I see them.

I am homeroom mom to my kindergartener. I will be next year, as well. I love to bake muffins and cupcakes. After many attempts at transporting cupcakes to the school without messing them up, I finally gave in. I bought this:





Isn't it wonderful? It was only about $20 from Costco. It holds 3 dozen beautifully. It was well worth it. My only complaint is that I didn't have one several years ago.

Another purchase is this:




This is just fun. In fact, come back tomorrow for my Tempt My Tummy Tuesday entry to see how they were used. I had been eyeballing these for awhile and finally allowed myself to buy them. I got 6, but will probably get 6 more.

This definitely makes me happy!!!

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that cupcake thing at Costco last night. Pretty nifty!