Saturday, April 01, 2017

*TAP*TAP*TAP*

  •  Is anyone out there?
  • I'm in the mood to write.
  • I miss my blog.
  • I miss my readers.
  • Has anyone missed me?
  • It has been over a year since I blogged. It makes me sad. Truly.
  • I enjoyed it. I.....just got busy. 
  • I have friends who still blog. I don't keep up.
  • I enjoyed it. I.....just got busy.
  • I have a lot I need to say....want to say.  
  • I still teach 4th grade.
  •  I'm still married.
  • ....to the same dude.
  • We renewed our vows this past summer. (More on that, later.)
  • I have a kid graduating.  (More on that, later.)
  • I want to write a book.
  • I've been encouraged to write a book.
  • I don't know how to start.
  • I don't know what to say.
  • I don't know if anyone would read it.
  • It's 268 days until Christmas.
 

No comments: