Saturday, June 24, 2006

Going Bald

Well, I'm not REALLY going bald. I mean, I'm pulling my hair out. My children are a bit crazy today.

There are a few reasons, but the biggest has to do with their father. He is a pilot. He flew out this morning. He was gone before we even woke up. It seems that his first day out is a really bad day in the house. I don't know why as our schedule doesn't change otherwise.

As we speak (at 11:37 a.m.) my kids have all been put into time-out. They have received swats for various offenses. They have gotten into fights with each other, yelled at me because they can't be heard over a fight going on AND spilled milk. *sigh* I haven't even had a shower yet.

Thank you, God, for blessing me with 4 very normal, healthy little boys.

Until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Whenever my hubby leaves town, I feel like I've just been caged up with the monkeys at the zoo. They fight, argue and tease each other and with 4 you don't dare want to go anywhere with them.