2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I really couldn't tell ya.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? right now it's pastrami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 4 boys ages 7, 6, 4 and 1
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would be now, but back in the day....nope
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Ya think? ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeppers
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO! Too many uncontrolled variables....however, I have gone rappelling many times and I have sky....would it be "dove" or "dived?" I mean, the past tense of "dive" is "dove," but it doesn't really sound right to say that I "skydove." Hmmmm...OK...I have jumped out of a plane (while it was flying.)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruity Pebbles, Vanilla Almond Granola, and Toasted Honey Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? who does?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically? I think I am for a girl. Mentally? Well, I guess I kind of hafta be, considering my life.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? From Marble Slab: Sweet Cream with raspberries and chocolate chips in a chocolate dipped waffle cone. From the store: Blue Bell Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their ankles. (Fat ankles are both annoying and very grotesque.) Now...as you go to inspect your own ankles, let me tell you what I look for....I look for the gradual down-sizing of the leg as it tapers into a nice, slender ankle. I'm not looking for a tree stump with a foot on the end.
15. RED OR PINK? RED!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh...I could go on and on....probably procrastination, shyness and a bit of insecurity. (STOP LAUGHING!)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Miss K in New Mexico
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ummmm...aren't you assuming too much?
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a piece of lemon cake at a baby shower
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my 4 year-old snoring
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red and probably broken or stubby with the paper torn off
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? (ask me my least favorite smells and I refer to my cardinal rule to NOT smell something) BUT, I do have faves....Drakkar on my man, (mixed with Big Red Gum and beer....but that goes WAY back to my party days.....and those of you who know me...well, you know what a party-er I was. LOL!!!) coffee, Baby Magic baby lotion
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my dad
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? she's a peach! (I stole your idea, Mommy Spice!)
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? college and pro football and basketball. GO MAVS!!!!
26. HAIR COLOR? blonde
27. EYE COLOR? hazel
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have for the last 23 years
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican Food with a chocolate chaser
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy...as long as it's not mushy....I really don't like when people kiss and all that. BLECH! GET A ROOM!
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Illusionist, right after Facing the Giants...both very good flicks.
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT/BLOUSE ARE YOU WEARING? one of DH's undershirts. (it's bedtime and that's what I sleep in)
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Who's offering?I like both....especially the kind wrapped in foil with a Hershey's tag stickin' out the top :D
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Kingdom Come (and several others that are "pick-up-every-now-and-then-read-a-chapter-at-a-time" books)
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? ER
39. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain, wind, my children laughing, my baby singing, classical music, worship music
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? must you ask? BEATLES!!!
41. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Puerto Vallarte, Mexico...."It's this whole other country." (OK...if you've never seen Forrest Gump, that means absolutely nothing to you.)
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I do....I can play the piano. I can play the flute. I can sing. And I'm a DARN GOOD FRIEND!