Thursday, January 27, 2011

ANOTHER BULLET

This will be another bullet post because I'm behind in my goals of blogging more and... well, bullets don't have to make sense.... I can just dump my thoughts.

  • I like The Little House on the Prairie.... the show.
  • I record it when it is on.
  • Next month, I won't get the Hallmark channel.... with TLHOTP show.
  • You know one of the last posts about the kids being sick?
  • Doesn't compare to now.
  • Don't remember where I left off.
  • Sunday, about 2 weeks ago, #4 started puking and "leaking" other fluids.
  • Monday, #2 and #3 had the same thing.
  • Tuesday, the 3 boys still puny.
  • Wednesday, we kept the kids home, just in case.
  • Wednesday was my day for the multiple bathroom visits. :-(
  • Thursday and Friday.... all was well.
  • Saturday, #4 had fever.
  • Sunday, #4 and #1 had fever.
  • Monday, #2, 3, and 4 went to school.
  • #1 stayed home.
  • Tuesday, #1 went to doctor.... confirmed flu.
  • Tuesday, #4 went to doctor.... confirmed pink-eye.
  • Wednesday, (yesterday) #3 went to doctor.... confirmed strep.
  • Wednesday, hubby, while out of the state flying, calls and says he probably has the flu.
  • Saturday, #1 is supposed to compete at JBQ.
  • After missing an entire week of school.
  • I'm supposed to quiz master aforementioned event.
  • Tuesday, #3 is supposed to have 2nd ear surgery.
  • Trying to keep him healthy... despite the strep.
  • Note from doctor keeping him out of school until after surgery.
  • My house is a mess.
  • I'm so tired.
  • I feel sorry for myself.
  • Kinda.
  • But, I'm better now.
  • Kinda had an online break-down last night.
  • Got some wonderful women of God, some true friends, to bombard Heaven for me.
  • Thank you!
  • I felt the prayers.
  • I have no idea how people go through life without God.
  • Need to post some more on the surgery.
  • We have had money things happen.
  • I am wanting to give explicit details on these surgeries.
  • Let people know what I didn't know before hand.
  • Working on getting my application activated for the school my kids go to.
  • What a pain.
  • Seriously.
  • A pain.
  • I will no longer buy milk from HEB!
  • I love HEB.
  • The store is cleaner than WM.
  • Their produce is better.
  • AND, I don't care what people say, it is way cheaper than WM.
  • BUT.....
  • There it is.... BUT
  • Hubby got milk there a few weeks ago.
  • Opened up a new gallon.
  • It was chunky.
  • Blew it off.
  • It happens.
  • I poured some whole milk into #3's cereal this morning.
  • Chunky.
  • The date was Feb. 4.
  • FEBRUARY 4!
  • NO CHUNKS ALLOWED UNTIL AFTER FEBRUARY 4!
  • Yuck.
  • Nothing worse than chunky milk!
  • Haven't been to the store in over a week for groceries.
  • Just trying to get by.
  • Maybe Saturday?
  • *sigh*
  • I have no idea when.
  • It depends on how DH feels when he gets home.
  • He has no more sick days, by the way.
  • That is quite a monetary loss for the 3 days he will be out.
  • Over $1,000.
  • Beans and rice, anyone?
  • But, you know what?
  • God provides.
  • And I love Him for that.
  • He loves us.
  • He cares for us.
  • And, now that I've just read and "heard" what I wrote....
  • Well, I'm OK now.
  • Have a good night.
  • I'll try to be back soon!

5 comments:

Catey said...

"I have no idea how people get through life without God." AMEN!!
And every once in a while beans and rice end up tasting amazing. :) I've found that as long as we remember to be grateful for it, even ramen noodles can taste fabulous. I know you understand! :)

Praying that your whole herd is better soon and that all goes perfectly lining up for the surgery and beyond! Love you! ((hugs))

~LL~ said...

Thank you, ma'am! You are true blue and I love you bunches! (We still must meet IRL!)

About The Beardslee's said...

Life is so scary at times, but without GOD, it down right terrifying.
LL, I love your blog.

(hugs)
Prayers for wellness.

Unknown said...

Prayers again for you all LL.
I love your blog.
Thanks again for my cosy throw, I pray for you each time I snuggle up in it.
Lets hope your latest post if overflowing with health!!

Quirky Homemaker said...

Oh my goodness! I hope things get better for you! Found you on someone else's blog roll. Nice to find other Christian bloggers. ;)
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com