Monday, January 21, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS

Today.

Today is Martin Luther King Day.

Today is barry's 2nd inauguration.

Today, I am cleaning house.

I hate politics....really, I do. The only Presidents I have liked (since I have been old enough to know are Reagan, Bush 41, and W. Out of those, I have only ever voted for 1 sitting Prez.....W. (I was too young for the other 2.)

Even when it is someone I like, I don't enjoy watching the committees, the ads, the debates, the speeches.....none of that. NOR do I like to watch the other stuff.....like inaugurations.

My *boycott* for today has nothing to do with the fact that the human taking office is, in my opinion, lower than the ground I walk on. I wouldn't watch it.....period.

It bores me.

I know....it's unAmerican.

They bore me....AND, they make me mad. They make me mad when I hear what I know to be lies. They make me mad when I see the hypocrisy of the others in attendance. They make me mad when I see how much money they are spending on the pomp and circumstance.....and the *shovel ready* jobs they promoted for years are still just a promotion.

He makes me ill. I have nothing....NOTHING....nice to say about the administration. And, that makes me sad. I pray for him because I am supposed to.....but man.....it is hard to do even that.

SO, with that being said.....I will go do laundry.

4 comments:

Kaira said...

He is the worst, the absolute worst, president America has ever seen. I watched about 15 minutes but was so turned off by how classless the 1st family is... let's pray our country AND OUR CONSTITUTION survive the next 4 years without losing all of our rights and liberties.

~LL~ said...

Agreed!

TinaF said...

I agree LL...

Dawn Marie said...

It's not unAmerican to not like this man. He is horrible!