Monday, February 02, 2009


Hey, y'all! Today is Making a Happy Home Monday. This is the day to pick a project...ANY project...big or small, to tackle and get into better shape. Make it prettier, cleaner or more functional...whatever you do, make it HAPPIER!




Link up on Mr. Linky and share with us what you did to make Happy Home!


For MY day, I did....


NOTHING!


That's right! Today is my birthday. I woke up to a Happy Home.....


Kids running in to give me hugs and kisses

A hubby who is going to take me out to lunch (and buy me the new Martha Stewart book...WOOHOO!)

Text messages from loved ones

Facebook postings from friends


I am 29 again and I love it. I love this age!


Y'all have a good one. I'll be back in the next day or 2....got lots to talk about. :)




13 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! Isn't 29 the best :)

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

happy happy birthday to you! I decided that I'm stopping at 29, myself. ;) hee hee.

PC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you ahve a wonderlful day....
Paula from Idaho

PC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you ahve a wonderlful day....
Paula from Idaho

PC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you ahve a wonderlful day....
Paula from Idaho

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Carla said...

Happy birthday to you!!! Enjoy YOUR day:)

jo@blog-diggidy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!! see you soon!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Awww Happy Birthday LL!! I am glad you are taking the day off to do some fun things!!!

Lynn said...

I'm making a happy home today by tidying up :) Not my favorite job, but one I need to do. I did a guest post here, at http://www.lifeasmom.com/2009/02/7-ways-to-trick-yourself-into-thinking.html, on 7 Ways to Trick Yourself into Thinking Housework is Fun.

Catey said...

K, weird-I tried to list myself and it shot down to another MHHM! So you get random birthday wishes all over the place! lol

Happy 29th! : )

threesidesofcrazy said...

Happy Birthday!! Every now and then, nothing is good, really good. I hope you had a great day.