Sunday, February 08, 2009

MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY

Those of you who read know that this has been quite a week for me. I got a lot done....the laundry was a HUGE thing. But, there is still so much to do.

My next big focus is my coupons. Various things we have been working on have made things tight. I don't mind, necessarily, but the transition from one budget to another has been a bit stressful for me.

With that in mind, I'm having to really work my menu from my stockpile and keep costs down, as much as possible, until things get settled into place.

All of that brings me to Making a Happy Home Monday.

This is a carnival that I host every Monday. In this carnival, I post about something that I have worked on in the house...something to make my home a happier home. It can be anything. It can be a big project that takes a few days, or a quick little item that only takes a few minutes. Just do SOMETHING. If you are like me, you can easily be incapacitated by what needs to be done....and it doesn't get done.

My hope, with this carnival, is that some of you lovely ladies will work on a project and post about it. Just link up down below, on Mr. Linky, and tell us what you do. These links will certainly be encouraging and inspiring. I hope you will join me.

Since I have been a little blah in my attitude, and since my hubby is home...since I have sick kidlets AND it is a staple in my life, I have decided to use chocolate to make my home a happy home.

HOMEMADE BROWNIES (plus guests!)

Who doesn't like a chocolate brownie sundae?









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that would make everyone have a happy home. Sorry you got sick kiddos it's going around. Luckily Er hasn't gotten it but Em has. Oh, we picked out our flooring and it's all thanks to you!!! C may be calling D to get some pointers.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Chocolate ALWAYS makes a happy home :)!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Looks good. I'll have one of those with caramel on top!

Anonymous said...

YUM! That looks so good!

R and R Stacy said...

Yummy!
This weeks paper has GREAT coupons. Tom Thumb also has some great deals right now.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Yum! A happy home is a chocolate-filled one. :0)