Sunday, March 15, 2009

TAKING A BREAK


Spring Break, that is.

We were going to go to Austin tomorrow for 1 night....just for fun. Stay in a hotel and play at the pool....visit a few friends and eat some pretzels. (Don't worry, Mommy Spice...I have coupons.)

Anyway, we just now (at 5:00 Sunday evening) decided to leave TONIGHT!!!

You have to know that this is major for me. I don't usually adjust well to big time spontaneity ~ but I'm doing it.

Anyway, all that to say that I will not be here to post for Making a Happy Home Monday, or Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

Have a good break and I'll be back in a few!

6 comments:

Sarah J. said...

LUCKY!!! Have fun. I wish I was on vacation.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Have a great time. Austin is my home town. I miss it, not living there, anymore. Grew up in Austin, and moved away when I got married. I know you will have fun.

jac. said...

That hotel is gorgeous! Have a great trip.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Aw, how fun!!! That will be a nice break for you all!!

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun LL, I know I did reading your comment on my blog:

"Aw,...sweet phillip! I remember when my dh#1 learned to whistle.....it was fun!"

Now if you can just answer me:
How many dh's do you have? LOL!!!!

hahaha I know you meant ds, don't worry, but that was a funny l ;)

~LL~ said...

Claude....OMG! Too funny!