Tuesday, February 02, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

SO, last year, I shared with you, BAKAWA and how she got her name. Here is is, if you have forgotten.






Her name is "BAKAWA" (pronounced /bah-kuh-wah/) I'll explain the origin of that name.
I need to put a little history down.

My hubby and I, if you remember, have known each other for MORE THAN 30 years....and have been married for almost 18 of those year. A lot of our personality is the same. Our sense of humor....even more so. Usually, he only has to say one word (or start to) and I start laughing because I get the joke.

One time, I didn't.

One day, many years ago, this horse fly was buzzin' around me. I asked, "Dang! Is that a horse fly?"

My hubby's reply...."No....it's a baf."

Me - "A what?"

Hubby - "A baf."

Me - "There is no such thing."

Hubby - "Of course there is....look it up!"

Me - "OK....how do you spell it?" as I grab the dictionary.

Hubby - " B - A - F."

I start flipping. Stop. Look at him and start laughing and said, "Is it a big-a$ fly?"

It was. Isn't that funny?

So now, anytime there is something funny or impressive to us, we will name it a "BA-", the last letter actually being the first letter of the object. So a pimple might be a BAP.

OK....now you know about the first 2 letters of Bakawa's name.

You can figure out the next 2 quite easily.....what is the gadget I have so fondly named?

The final 2 letters? Heeee heeee...this makes me laugh, still...."With Attachments!" ROFLMBO!!!!

SO...Bakawa means "Big A$$ Kitchen Aid With Attachments."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


For my birthday, I got a watch, a few meals out and.......

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - (Angels singing)


BEHOLD!!! LAKAWA!!!!




HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool!

Happy happy birthday!

Kaira said...

Cute. I'd like more red ka stuff to match my bakawa :)