Monday, June 22, 2009

MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY.....NOT

Not today.

We got in late last night. My home is in absolute chaos....not too happy. I need to catch up on laundry. Put my kids on their laundry-training duties, get my hubby packed and out the door, clutter picked up. Basically, there is a lot I NEED to do, it just hasn't happened yet. I'm sorry.

Also, I missed the Friday thing because we were out of town. We were at our 20 year high school reunion. I will post on that, later.

I hope you guys will bear with me as I get into a summer posting schedule.

Before I forget, here is what I have for the cookbook items:

Catey - Everyday Chocolate
Amy Q - From My Mother's Kitchen
Lisa (BlessedwithGrace) - Meals Like Mom
Theresa - Southern Living Slow Cooker
Jeri - Country Cooking

If you ladies would please send me your mailing address, I will get these out to you as soon as I can. (My DH flies out tomorrow until Saturday, so it might be next week before they go out.) Just leave a comment with these addresses...I will not publish that information.

I hope you enjoy.

Tomorrow, I will post the remaining titles as well as what you need to do to be put into the drawing

4 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Welcome home LL!! Cant wait to hear about your reunion!!

Reflections in My Mirror said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

(((hugs)))

I hope that things get slower soon!

21 days til HP!!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.