Thursday, June 25, 2009

THIS WILL BE QUICK

I know you know this, but it is with the utmost panic that I remind you that today....TODAY is a mere 6 months until Christmas.

You only have 3 months until the holidays start. Did you realize that?

Of course you did...why? Because you read my blog. You read and you are always looking to the side bar at those very important countdowns....countdown to Christmas, the countdown to The
Great State Fair of Texas, and the countdown to Harry Potter. Well, that hardly has any bearing on the holidays, but still.

Today, my hubby is gone, so he will be reminded the same as you...by reading this. However, I did remind my kids and my 2nd (just like his daddy) rolled his eyes and shook his head. You know? When October rolls around and I have most of my Christmas cards made and ready to go, they will thank me......I'm pretty sure.

And now, I leave you with this:

Go here to keep your holidays organized. Join us on the 25th of each month for the Rudolph Club Meeting.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You see? Even they know it!

No comments: