Tuesday, June 02, 2009

TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY

Hey, guys. I hope you will join in for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. This is a blog-carnival hosted by my friend, Lisa. You can link up and join a bunch of others sharing recipes, kitchen tips and other ideas dealing with all things yummy.

Anyway, for my entry, I will share with you a shrimp appetizer. It is SO SO easy and really yummy.

There is really no name for this (though DH and I call it "bleeding shrimp." Gross, I know, but still)

SHRIMP APPETIZER

1 block cream cheese
1 can shrimp (either tiny or small)
1 bottle shrimp cocktail sauce
crackers

Place cream cheese on serving plate
Top cream cheese with cocktail sauce (use as much as you want, but I use about 1/2)
Top sauce with all of the canned shrimp
Scoop up with crackers

In this picture, I used 2 blocks of cream cheese and one entire bottle of sauce. I topped with the tiny shrimp. Then, I placed the small shrimp around the edges.

*I had already covered this with plastic wrap, hence the glare.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Archie would LOVE that!

Renee said...

This sounds wonderful!