Wednesday, July 22, 2015

DRUMROLL PLEASE!

OK.....after... 2 weeks (well....2 weeks yesterday) and questionable straying, I went ahead and weighed and measured.

So, the good news is that my efforts were not completely sabotaged. I am learning what my friend, Catey says.....follow the 80/20 rule. So, I CAN have my treats. I just can't make a glutton of myself. (Being a glutton is within my skill set, not gonna lie.)

Anyway, these numbers are TOTAL....including my 3 day fix. If I figure that into the date, then I started this July 4....so three weeks from this coming Saturday. 

Before I go on, I am now, officially excited about this clean eating thing. I can DO this.....I will continue to learn what is good, bad, and too much. Will I drink sodas again? I don't know. I had some horchata last night....I LOVE horchata.....I often CRAVE horchata.....and it was too sweet. YEA!!! If it's too sweet, I don't want it.   I had pizza last night. I felt bloated. It tasted good, but the feeling afterward....well, maybe it was just enough to make me rethink stuff like that. I don't think the pizza, in and of itself, was too terribly bad, but the crust? I need a whole wheat, or something besides white flour dough.

OK....you've been patient enough. Besides, I need to roll. I am having a dinner party tonight. I need to start cooking. It will be with great happiness, too!

Since July 4, I have lost 6.5 inches and 8.5 pounds.

What the WHAT?????

YEP!!!!

SO, this morning, my steel cut oats with half a banana and 2 teaspoons almond butter taste a LOT better. 

Clean eating, y'all. It's where it's at!

No comments: