Friday, July 31, 2015

Time change

No, I'm not talking about Daylight Saving Time. I'm talking about starting school. 

It's nice to be back into my routine, but HOLY SMOKES! I get busy right around NOW.  It will be increasingly difficult to get on here and post. I certainly will have tons of stuff to say, but not a lot of time to say it. 

Time....well, time causes me problems. There's just not enough of it. Well....that's not entirely true. I'm simply a poor manager of time. 

BUT, that is not why I'm on here today. 

You know, my last post was celebratory. I was excited because that wasn't the full 3 weeks. We went camping. Not "tent and pee behind a bush" camping, but stay in a cabin, kind of like church camp, camping. 

Meals were provided. Thankfully, we weren't served SOS, but we had things like: spaghetti and meat sauce, ham, brisket, beans, and potatoes, breakfast tacos, biscuits and gravy.

I will tell you....I ate. I didn't go crazy eating all this stuff that is *unclean.* But, I didn't go hungry, either. I will say that I was a bit nervous, because I wasn't drinking my water, eating clean, doing my exercises....(well, I have trouble doing my exercises, anyway.) I worried that my 8.5 pounds would be undone by 4 days.

I am happy to say that I only gained 2 back. Further, after 1 day of getting back on track, one of those pounds was gone. 

It's going to be hard to do this during school. I'm not saying it will be impossible. We just wolf down food SO quickly, and often get stress munchies and tired munchies. 

BUT, I WILL TRY!

No comments: