Sunday, July 19, 2015

DIFFICULTIES

It has been a difficult week for me on the whole eating front. 

I have been strong for a long time, but the last few days, I've been cooking for my boys. 

Remember last time? All that food I have to get rid of? Yeah....that. 

I have been allowing myself small portions of stuff. And, have been feeling guilty. 

I've gotta get over that. 

I have until Wednesday. Wednesday evening we are having a dinner party. I'm cooking Mexican food. I LOVE me some Mexican food. I will try to do my best.....choose corn tortillas, or lettuce to wrap. The beef will be lean. I will also have a chicken option.

But, y'all. I'm making my queso, salsa, and guacamole. Y'ALL!!!! It's the perfect trio in any house. I'm not gonna lie. I make some pretty delish salsa. 

I know.....I should have a salad.

But, then.......

THEN, I'm making strawberry shortcake, peach shortcake, and an Oreo ice cream cake.

I think I'll weigh Wednesday morning. :-)

2 comments:

شركة تنظيف منازل0550171619 ضي الرحمن said...

شركة تنظيف بالخبر

Alexius said...

I think some of the useful information is very good for your blog. Many of gardeners at first time don't know where they can buy the gardening tools, for example metal buckets. Also you can buy them in nearby shops, but you won't be sure in their quality. I know one shop that sells buckets, I hope it will be usefull for people: http://apromera.com/