Wednesday, April 16, 2008

O....O....OPRAH....What are you DOING?

I have blogged about her before. You can read that here.

I have a friend who has also blogged about this problem. You can see it here.

I am asking that you take the time (a little over 6 minutes) to view* this video, pray for Oprah AND the people who are falling prey to her lies and deception. And, if you are Christian, I'm asking that you put this on your blog. (heh....I won't be offended if you don't....I will just put you on my prayer request card Sunday! ;) )

*Be sure to pause the Beatles in order to hear this.

John 14:6 ~ I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26d48f0e35f53d72a042

Blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very scary!!!! Just like what I posted on Pandamom's blog we just have to lift her and everyone who is following and listening to her up in prayer and pray that they will stop listening to her and start listening to the word and the love of Jesus Christ....

Ashley said...

No need to put me on your prayer request card for not posting the video ... I've posted that video(or a similar one) in the past! :)

Theresa said...

It is totally scary. To know that people, good people, Christians are being lead down the wrong path is gut-wrenching. I watched the video the other day and thought I was going to vomit. We should be aware and try to let everyone know about the/her deception. Thanks for putting the verse on your blog- Jesus is the ONLY way!