Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tracy Lawrence - Time Marches on

My third just turned 5.

My oldest just had his first little pimple, has a big boy stink and is getting ready for 4th grade.

My second is getting ready to learn cursive.

My youngest will be 3 VERY soon.

TIME MARCHES ON!

It is relentless. It is cruel. It stomps craters into my heart. I am so proud of my children. I am eager to see what kind of men they will grow into. I'm just not ready for it to actually happen.

I thank God for little reminders that our time on Earth is but a vapor. I hope to never take for granted the little joys that come my way. And to always be mindful that time, does indeed, march on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post LL, Time does indeed march on.....

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, how it does march on. I don't know where these past 4 1/2 years have gone. My baby starts Kindergarten in the fall....ugh!!