OK....I have done this before. AND, I got tagged twice. But this tag had 7 things instead of 5. SO, I thought I would repost....and not lacking for "uniqueness" I'm adding 2 more. (Some of these are not so weird, but ME.)
I JUST decided...instead of a repost (look at April 1 if you want to see the original) I will post 7 things about me that aren't known by a lot of folk...in fact, I can think of 3 readers who know this.
1. My hubby and I have been married ALMOST 17 years.....we've known each other for 31 years.....and we are only 37 :-) We were in the same homeroom class from 1st grade through graduation.
2. I was a twirler all through middle school and high school.....and so far, have been the only twirler from my home town to score a 1st division at State competition in Solo-Twirling....and I have done it twice.
3. I have played the piano for the past 31 years. (maybe not so great any more, but I can still play.)
4. My hubby and I waited over 7 years before even trying to have a baby.
5. Gel toothpaste CREEPS ME OUT!!! I can't use it. I get a rigor just thinking about it. Blech Blech BLECH!!!
6. I am an only child, my mother is the youngest of 11 and her mother (my Mam-ma) is 100 years old. She will be 101 in July.
7. I LOVE Martha Stewart....not as a person. She is a female dog, from what I hear from a VERY reliable source. BUT, the fact that she can become a billionaire from being THE "Domestic Goddess"......well, that is cool. I want to be like her....except the female dog part. LOL.