OK....I have 2 friends, whose names start with "L" who are already laughing......the title, apparently, says enough.
I saw this tag a few months ago....thought today, being April Fool's Day, would be appropriate to post 5 weird or unknown facts about myself. I have done this before, but don't remember where it is....nor do I want to take the time to look for it.
Hmmmm....5 weird or unknown things about me.
1. I REALLY love to grocery shop. I am about to get into (again) couponing. I enjoyed it then, but even when I don't save money, I enjoy going up and down the aisles of a store and shopping. (On the contrary, I really can't stand to do any other type of shopping.)
2. One of my favorite foods is a cheap Patio Burrito with ketchup. YUMMMM!
3. I just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 5th time.
4. I love lists. I love checklists, count-down lists, to-do lists, grocery lists, gift lists, lists to remind me to make a list.....
5. I really don't like to take showers....I take a bath every day, instead.
OK.....I tag all of my faithful readers to do this "meme."
Wearing Another's Heart on My Sleeve
9 months ago