Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WEIRDNESS....ummmm.....UNIQUENESS

OK....I have 2 friends, whose names start with "L" who are already laughing......the title, apparently, says enough.

I saw this tag a few months ago....thought today, being April Fool's Day, would be appropriate to post 5 weird or unknown facts about myself. I have done this before, but don't remember where it is....nor do I want to take the time to look for it.

Hmmmm....5 weird or unknown things about me.

1. I REALLY love to grocery shop. I am about to get into (again) couponing. I enjoyed it then, but even when I don't save money, I enjoy going up and down the aisles of a store and shopping. (On the contrary, I really can't stand to do any other type of shopping.)

2. One of my favorite foods is a cheap Patio Burrito with ketchup. YUMMMM!

3. I just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for the 5th time.

4. I love lists. I love checklists, count-down lists, to-do lists, grocery lists, gift lists, lists to remind me to make a list.....

5. I really don't like to take showers....I take a bath every day, instead.

OK.....I tag all of my faithful readers to do this "meme."

Happy April!!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

I think we might be twins seperated at birth! I am right there with you on numbers 1, 4 and 5!

Anonymous said...

your shower thing really, really freaks me out.

Anonymous said...

I am like you I prefer a "Bubble" bath over a shower. Love grocery shopping but the whole burrito thing well not for me.