Monday, November 10, 2008

MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY


Hey, y'all. It's time for another installment of Making a Happy Home Monday. I hope you will join me.

The whole point is to take one thing per week and change it to make it prettier, or more functional...whatever to make your home a bit happier. I want to inspire and encourage other women to find happiness in the little things.

If there is something you want to share, please link up with Mr. Linky. I KNOW that we are all busy, with the holidays coming and all. Just take a few pics and share with us....OK?

Well, this week, there is a new twist to this. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do. I have some I need to do, but they are big projects and I'm not quite ready for you to see it. As I was unloading some groceries, I realized I was smiling and humming. I know that weather has an effect on moods, but it was so obvious.

It is cool enough that jackets are needed. It is windy...I LOVE wind. The leaves are colored and falling AND we are in the middle of the holiday season. So, I just want to say thanks to God for making my home a happy home. He does so all the time, I just have to learn to see it and enjoy it.








3 comments:

Catey said...

I love this one! : )

I do have to say that you've inspired me to try and do *something* each Monday, I just never get around to photographing/posting/linking it. Maybe one day!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

We have also had a lot of wind and cool weather. Yesterday the wind was so strong! Love all your pics!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Looking forward to many more Monday project reports! Katie