Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AWARD


I was awarded this by my blogger buddie, Cammie.


Along with the award, there is a set of questions to answer. Each question can only have a one-word answer. Which, for those of you who know me, know that one word answers don't come easily to me! Here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? somewhere
3. Your hair color? blond
4. Your mother? hmmmmm
5. Your father? my Daddy
6. Your favorite thing? cookbooks
7. Your dream last night? nonexistent
8. Your goal? healthier
9. The room you are in? living
10. Your hobby? several
11. Your fear? none
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Texas
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you are not? outgoing
15. One of your wish list items? ovens
16. Where you grew up? West Texas
17. The last thing you did? tucked
18. What you are wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? Food Network
20. Your pet? gone :(
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? hubby
24. Your car? FTU
25. Something you are not wearing? socks
26. Favorite story? TOO many
27. Your Summer? Minnesota
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? unknown

Now, it is my turn to tag a few people. If I tag you, grab the award and the questions and tell us a bit about yourself.

Here are the people I would like to hear from:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just thought I would let you know i love your blog. I just found it.
Where in North Texas are you? I am in the Forney/Mesquite area

~LL~ said...

Donna....I'm in the DeSoto area.

Do you have a blog? I would love to see it. The profile/page is set to private....

Ashley said...

Congrats!! You almost answered every question with one word! :)

Anonymous said...

This is cool! I will have to put this up this weekend!!