Thursday, January 15, 2009

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

It was sought after.


There were several in the county.


But, for awhile, only 1 with fewer than 2 bullet holes in it.


I don't remember who actually did the work for me. I know I didn't do it.


It fit perfectly in the back of my Celica.....she was a sweet ride, red...5-speed.


I found a companion piece.


Nothing vital.


Just red....to match my car....


...and go with the bright yellow and black of the other.


Heavy metal.


Sends a thrill up your spine.


Makes you feel cool.


Makes you feel like you are gonna puke....


.... especially when your dad wakes you up and says that cops are looking in your car.


It wasn't THAT illegal....was it?


The only escape....to return them.


Return them to a county official.


To return them to......


MY GRANDFATHER!














7 comments:

Summer said...

ha ha ha ha This cracked me up :) Thanks for making me giggle on a Friday :)

Ashley said...

Too funny!! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when you got that car. Whatever happened to it?

~LL~ said...

That's right.....you and B were with me that day, huh?

Honestly, I don't remember what happened to that car. My dad did something with it when I got my Sunbird my senior year.

Anonymous said...

I was there for your birthday at your grandparents house with B and the car surprise, but I certainly wasn't involved in the criminal activity you embarked on. I was more of the "good girl" type, if you remember correctly.

~LL~ said...

It was my alter-ego...I'm pretty sure.

I have no recollection of such adverse behavior!

Carla said...

LOLOLOL!!!! Great story:)