Monday, January 05, 2009

INTERVIEW ME


WOW...2 posts in one day! :D GO ME!
So, I got this idea from a blogger-buddie of mine. It's a pretty neat idea. She has emailed me 5 questions. I will answer those and then, if you want to join in, leave me a comment asking me to interview you. I will send you some questions for you to answer on your blog. Fun, huh? Don't all jump up at once....and be prepared....I might ask you to interview me right back. :D

1. Would you have another baby if you were guaranteed a girl or would a girl throw off the testosterone too much?

So many people think that I had a 4th child because the first 3 were boys. That is not the case. I have ALWAYS wanted 4 children, no matter what God gave me. Now, that being said, would I have another baby? Yes...in a heartbeat...except my donor is shooting blanks. :D (Possible adoption a few years down the road? Stay tuned. Maybe if God has a baby for us) Would it matter if I had a boy or a girl? Nope...honestly, I would secretly hope for a boy. I love the reaction I get to having only boys. It is totally cool. I believe that I am a great mom...a great BOY mom, to be more specific. I almost feel hives coming on when I hear of some "girl-ish" birthday parties. Princess? Diva? Yikes. Nope, I am happy to be the only queen of my castle. However, should I ever MIRACULOUSLY pop out a girl, I would be thrilled to my fingertips.

2. Since your DH is a pilot, are you a member of the mile high club?

My, my. What a question?! Let's see....how to answer this.....Technically? No.....I can't go into detail without utterly embarrassing myself. But, does and airport parking lot count? Heh.....my dad's gonna read this. :p

3. If you had to teach a subject other than math, what would you teach?

Probably science. I am actually certified to teach Language Arts, but honestly, I detest English. I can't imagine grading a bunch of essays and other literary "masterpieces." Nope...I'd rather blow something up. :D

4. How many grandchildren would you like to have?

At least 4. I can't imagine any of my boys going through life without a child. More ideally, I'd love for each of my kids to have a child who has a sibling so that pushes the number up to 8. Honestly, though...the more the better. :)

5. How do you take your coffee?

I don't take it at all. I hate coffee. Love the smell of it, though, and buy for my hubby any kind that I think he will love. Usually, I will drink sweet tea or more often, a Dr Pepper when most people would drink coffee.

OK....let me know. Do you want me to interview you?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a neat post and I would love for you to interview me......
So send me the questions and I will answer and post them.

Mommy Spice said...

Mile high club....Hee-hee-haa-haa (Snoopy's laugh)

I'm always an advocate for adoption, as long as you know it's what you're supposed to do.

I'll second that...you're a great mom...boys or girls.

Anonymous said...

that was cool to read. you can interview me if you want. although there is not much anymore that you don't know lol, it's all on my blogs :P

Cammie said...

I would love to be interviewed...

Anonymous said...

One and two are fuuuuny!

Sure, interview me.

zoinatt said...

Interview me fire away.

Bless your heart to not care if you had a boy or girl I've got a cousin whose the opposite and it drives me nuts.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

That was neat. I giggled at your "mile high club" answer. You go girl!!! Woot Woot!!

momto3_jjj said...

Yes, interview me.

You're answers are hilarious...does it bother you to attend a "princess" party? You rock as a mom and if you ever did have a girl you'd rock at that too!

Mile High....ROFLMBO!!!!

Jamey said...

LOL that was hilarious!

R and R Stacy said...

Too funny!
Yes, interview me!!