Thursday, January 08, 2009

WHAT KIND


What kind of wife am I?

Well, I'm about to take a test for the 1930's woman. I saw this on a cyber-friend's blog. Heh...I guess she's a bit too modern.

Then I saw it on another cyber-friend's blog and she scored better.

I wonder what kind of 1930s wife I am. I'll be right back....I promise not to lie. :)



107

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!


Not too shabby. I'm sure my points would have gone down if I smoked in bed and had cigarette stained fingers. LOL!!!!

And my reaction to "marital congress?" ROFLMBO!!!!

Take the test....leave a comment that you took it so I can check it out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I started taking it and stopped at "Gives husband shampoo or manicure". That will never happen at this house!

Anonymous said...

I was very superior and I don't use dope!

Anonymous said...

oooooooh boy....

34

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

LMAO

Catey said...

"Marital congress" has become the running joke in our house! lol Can't tell you how many times I've been asked in the pat week "Is Congress in session?" rofl!

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

That was hilarious!!!!!

momto3_jjj said...

I did it! Not quite sure how I got the score I did....but it was fun to do. :0)

Anonymous said...

ummmmm...I took it completely and I scored a 25! I'm not surprised..."seam in hose often crooked..." Hose? Are you kidding me? I live in the great white north and it is a MAJOR fashion don't to be caught dead in panty hose! Do they still come in an egg?

Summer said...

Too funny!! I got a 85.. very superior.. woohoo!!

Theresa said...

Marital congress is totally hilarious! I scored a 105! Woo-Hoo! I guess I would have made it in the 30's! I need to darn socks and be better at sewing those buttons on, then maybe I'd have a better score than you...lol.
Thanks for the fun!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I got a 101 - LOL I guess I'm okay if the world suddenly steps back in time!