Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PB & J



***I have checked. Peter Pan Peanut Butter is NOT on the recall list. I just thought this commercial was hysterical.***

If your family is anything like ours, you go through a lot of peanut butter.

Have you heard there is a recall?

Yep....salmonella. Nasty stuff, I hear.

Anyway, you can go here for a list of recalls. There are LOTS.

I went to the database to search for our brand. (We do Smucker's Natural.) It is not on the list...thankfully.

However, there are some things that we DO eat that were on the list.....like Keebler Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich crackers, as well as other various treats.

Most of these items are on total recall, so they should not even be on your store shelves. However, if you do find that they are available, you might want to double check that your brand is NOT on the list of bad nuts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list! Looks like we are 100% safe.

Unknown said...

We're a Jif family; thankfully it's not on there!

Anonymous said...

Loved the video hilarious!!!
We are a jiffy family too but what worried me was the girl scout cookies thank goodness they are not on there :)

zoinatt said...

Funny video. I haven't eaten Peter Pan since the last recall. I've become a Jiff person thankfully it's not on the list. Thanks for the link.