Monday, June 18, 2007

THE SOUNDS OF SUMMER


"I WANT MY WATER SHORTS!" (my 3rd wanting to go swimming)

"Remove Shrek's earwax....$800 dollars!" (the older 2 playing Operation)

"Mommy, can I watch "Tornados?" (that is what we call "The Wizard of Oz")

"LOOK! The babies are sitting together and they're NOT FIGHTING!" (This was truly an "AHA" moment for my older 2.)

"HE DIDN'T SAY 'PLEASE!'" (My oldest voicing out against all injustices of the world!)

"Wanna go take a 'map,' baby?" (My 3rd asked my 4th...he wants to watch a movie on the computer.)

"I WUV OOOOO. OOOOO UH MEEEEEEEEEEE!" (my 4th catching sight of a Barney video)

"Ubba ubba wurl so HIIIEEEEE!" (My 4th singing as he is accompanied by # 2 on the piano playing "Twinkle twinkle little star.")

SLAM!!!! "HEY!" (My 3rd slamming the door in #4's face and #4's response)

"OWWWW!" (who knows? But it probably involves #1 and #2)

"OW....SIGH!!!!!" (My 3rd wanting to go out to play)

This has all happened while I was typing this post! LOL!

I wouldn't change a thing!

How wonderful is my life?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Cute, cute, cute!! All I hear is scissors cutting paper. I'm looking forward to a little more noise....I say that now. Maybe I should enjoy the quiet of one child while I have it.

Anonymous said...

its late here... 954pm... And Leah is going strong. Ugh. Tinkling of little cars being dropped in the rice cooker pot.