Thursday, February 28, 2008

OPRAH IS VILE!!!

And NO, I don't think she is the antichrist, but still...kind of a telling picture, huh?

OK...I read this from PandaMom here.

I am really not stealing her thunder...I am adding to it.

This woman is vile (ha...not PM, but Oprah). She has power and knows it and is leading so many (mostly women) down a horribly WRONG path. I have many friends who watch this woman. I can't say that I was a follower, but I did watch, on occasion...NO MORE! I cannot support anything she does.

Also, because of her deep pull on the hearts of America, I am in serious prayer for our nation and this upcoming election. We do NOT need a muslim in office...period. Hillary is bad enough, but guys...honestly....

I have received two emails in as many days about this "Oprah and Friends" crap.

Please read PandaMom's blog, then read this.

PLEASE read these and don't fall prey to the enemy. Things are happening faster and faster. It's all we can do to keep from falling under the pressure of the enemy. However, we do have our way and it is THE WAY through Jesus Christ, the one talked about in The King James Version of the Bible...not Oprah's version

Seriously, friends...if you don't understand what is happening...or you DO know, but don't know what to do about it, please email me. I, and many of my friends, would love to talk to you and pray with you.

Blessings to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to read up about all of this. You know she attends the same church as Obama and there was an article that stated the pastor there basically taught them to dislike white people and blacks are superior. What kind of pastor is that????? I will admit that I do watch her, I have always felt a bit uncomfortable with her. Something about her is fake to me....personality wise.

Mommy Spice said...

I watch her for Dr. Oz, and that's it. It is scary how many people really listen to and follow her. She has a lot of power, unfortunately.

Thanks for an awesome evening. We loved seeing you guys!!

Mommy Spice said...

Ok, you and I commented on each other's blogs at the same time. Seriously though, get on facebook. It's so much fun!!

PandaMom said...

Wow. Thanks for the shout out! ; )

Do what your friend says. Get on Facebook. Today. Much more interaction there. You'll find me on hers. OK?