Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Meme

I was tagged for another meme by Make you work more. Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog


Mine is easy: ANN

A - analytical (think about the first 4 letters....that is me.)

N - nice...I guess. I mean, I'm nice to most folk. :D

N - nerdy

Ok....tagged: Mischief Managed, Seven 4 Heaven and Absolutely His.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Nice :D

Mommy Spice said...

You are the second Ann that I've looked at today. Easy! Try Elizabeth!! LOL!!

Ashley said...

I'll try to do this tomorrow, ok? I have the same middle name! =D