Friday, June 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DS #1


I thought, for fun.... MY fun.... that I would put my past birthday posts on my child. I don't know that I did it every year of my blogging, but this is what I found:




OK.... so it seems that I was on my hiatus when my oldest turned 11. :-( Oh well.... what are you gonna do?

Tomorrow, my son turns 12.

TWELVE!

I have no words.

Ha... that's a lie.

I'm SO PROUD of him. He is going to make quite a catch.... but calm down, ladies. I already have his wife picked out. ;-)

He plays guitar.

He earns great grades in school.

He is accomplished in JBQ.... is that right? Accomplished? He has earned every individual award in the program.

He is growing into a handsome, young man of God. And for that, I am SO grateful!

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 4

Happy birthday, Son! I love you with all that I am!


1 comment:

zoinatt said...

Happy Birthday hope he has a great day!!