Thursday, September 13, 2007

MY WORLD IS COLLAPSING!!!

I hate to alarm anyone. I am fairly alarmed, myself.

RIGHT before my eyes, while I've been doing my "work." (OK...not work, but reachin' out and touchin' my peeps) Well, anyway, before my very eyes things are changing.

BLOGGER has changed! My comments section looks different. My "new post" screen is different.

To make matters worse, my yahoo mail screen has changed.

I DON'T DO CHANGE! I DON'T! I DON'T! I DON'T!

I need to go now and just breathe....my heart is racing. (Slightly, but there is a definite increase in speed.)

EEEEEEK! Sadly, some of you are chuckling....and probably only my DH and possibly Mrs. T, know that I'm serious about this.

I am going now into my room...my sheets are the same as last night. I haven't repainted. I won't even put anything away. Hopefully, it'll be EXACTLY the same when I wake up.

*sigh*...I don't even know how to load a picture. Mommy Spice? Mischief Managed? Claudia? HELP?!?! (That should mimic, somewhat, the Wicked Witch of the West's cry that she's "meeeelting!"

2 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

You wanna talk about change? You know what we're going through right now, and let me tell ya, I detatched from reality for a few weeks. I'm usually ok with change, but wow, I haven't handled this one very well. D.S. won't let me blog about it until next week. UGH!!

Hang in there.

BTW, D.S. had to show me how to load pics.

Claudia said...

Oh dear, I think it's sooo easy! I wish I could run over and sit beside you on your comp :(

Take a deep breath LL.... :D