Friday, May 22, 2009

FAVORITE THING FRIDAY


OK, I need to get some housekeeping things done.

First, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my friend Lisa over at One Hip Mom (see sidebar) for creating this widget for me. TOO CUTE, don't you think?

Secondly, Mr Linky was causing issues. So, I will no longer use it. If there is anything you want to share, you will simply have to leave a comment. I will continue with MHHM just without the link up.

If you have had trouble getting onto my blog, it is because of Mr Linky. I have, since, removed to problem coding and all should be working well. This past Monday, I had posted on how I was going Six Flags with my hubby and older 3 boys. We had a blast. It was a much-needed and well-deserved day off.

I had posted a teaser about a give-away. I hope to get that up and running SOON...as in the next few days. I *plan* to kick off the actual give-away during Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

OK.....Today is Friday....time for my Favorite Thing.

This is anything that is a favorite...maybe a life-long favorite or maybe just my favorite for the day. Either way, if you have a favorite anything you want to share, leave a comment, please.

THIS favorite will be of NO SURPRISE TO ANYONE who reads at all.

MY FAVORITE SEASON IS.....






wait for it.....






wait for it.....






4th of July.








ROFLMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


I'm so lying!


My favorite season is CHRISTMAS. A countdown can be found to the right. Memorial Day marks 7 months until THE day. We are only 4 months from the start of the season. I pulled out my holiday binder yesterday. I'll start work on it, soon. :)


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the tree! You're gettin' me in the mood to pull out my my Christmas CDs. Normally I wait at least until July.

Unknown said...

COMPLETE GOOBER ...

4th of July ... as IF!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I SO coulda guessed this!! :-P

Mommy Spice said...

LOL!! This, I knew about you. :)

Summer said...

Me too girl! In fact would you believe that I am almost halfway done with my Christmas shopping???? WOOHOO!