Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY




So, most of the blogs I read seems to have a post on Mother's Day. I decided to do the same.

In honor of the mothers everywhere, I would like to say, "GOD BLESS YOU!"

This picture is of my 4 boys, myself, my mother and my grandmother, at her 100th birthday party. This might not be the best picture in the world, but my mother is the youngest of 10 kids. SO, when it comes time for the pictures, they go in order of birth....that puts us last. EVERYONE was tired. LOL

Proverbs 31:28~Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Your picture is beautiful...
:)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture and what a legacy you have!! It's nice to have a picture to go with the LL's!!

Theresa said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I love the pic! I agree, it is nice to have a face to out with LL.

R and R Stacy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!