Thursday, May 22, 2008

WORDS OF AN ANGRY MOTHER

I trust you are OK with what you are doing. You are raising a horrible child. Truly. Horrible.

I teach my child the Golden Rule...you know? The one that says, "Do unto others the way you would have them do unto you?" You have taught your son nastiness.

I am teaching my son to be a man of God. You are giving me a great reason to do just that.

You are one of the horrible women who allows your son to say what he wants. I am teaching my son that words are painful and should be chosen carefully.

You have taught your child that it is cool to laugh AT. I'm teaching my son that you should only laugh WITH.

You do nothing while your son opens his face to hurt my child. I take my child into my arms when he comes home wounded.

You can't be a caring woman to allow such a thing. A true mother feels the hurt of, not only her child, but the child of others.

Your child teases my child when classwork is performed. My son is made fun of for making the grade.

I will smile when my grown son refuses to hire your son.

Have a great day.........if you can.

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Ooooooh! Wow! I am amazed at the parenting styles out there. I'm amazed at the immaturity of some parents. You are raising a son who is going to do just fine in the "real" world. Woe to her poor child.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very well put mommy spice.
Here's a cyber hug for you ~ll~.

Anonymous said...

Have you talked to this parent?