Monday, September 22, 2008

MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY

Hey, y'all. I'm trying something new and I need help in the way of participation.

I'm starting a thing called: MAKING A HAPPY HOME MONDAY.

(Thanks, Lana, for creating this wonderful widget for me....and thanks, Lisa, for helping me out so much with this.)

Anyway, here is the gist of it all. With the holidays starting on Friday....no really....they are. I'm really trying to organize the whole house, a bit at a time. It occurred to me, after doing one small task, how every little thing can make a big difference.

So in the spirit of supporting other women as they make a positive difference in their own homes, I thought we could make this a weekly thing.

Here is what you do:

Each Monday you need to do ONE THING, just one, in your home, that makes a positive difference. It can be a new decoration, painting a wall, cleaning off that "catch-all" corner of your counter...anything that makes YOU feel better and helps to make the home a happier place.

Assuming my Mr. Linky works, please add your name to the list. Pictures are nice, but if you can't do a picture, then describe what you did. The hope is that we will be a support and an inspiration to each other as we start to tackle some of the unpleasant jobs that we have put off for weeks....OK months *ahem* years.

Won't you join me in MAKING A HAPPY HOME?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat idea! I'll be checking out what folks are doing.