Monday, November 03, 2008

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME


Did it just end? Or start? I don't remember how they word it. All I know is this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when it gets dark early.

Crazy, I know. Most people I talk to don't like it. I can't imagine why.

Because I have a streak of strangeness, I feel like my day is actually longer when it gets dark early. My kids seem to settle a bit earlier...they don't go to sleep earlier, but they calm down earlier.

And I love to have it dark outside while I sit and do whatever. I know that I have a bit more time before bed.

I just love it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it too.

LRFK said...

I HATE the time change. I do better losing an hour. I can barely type this I am so exhausted.

Anonymous said...

I like the feeling of an extra hour, but dark at 5:30p.m. kinda stinks. It's nice to send them to the bus in the daylight for a change though.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I am not a fan of the time change but I will say it is nice to have the light come through earlier in the morning! It gets me a bit more energized to get going! I am glad you like it though. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am liking it this year. It means it's cooler when I cook dinner!! lol

Sorry ~ll~ I didn't get to a happy home. But if BO loses, then we would have one. Can I post that???
I won't, don't want evil comments!

Today I heard him almost give a speech like he had won, thanking JM. He hasn't won. I don't know if he every will! Sorry I feel strongly here.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with ya ~LL~ I love it getting darker earlier too I also like that it's not dark in the mornings anymore. I hate trying to get up when it's dark outside.

momto3_jjj said...

It was so hard on my MDO kids....I have to say that on Monday I did not like the time change...of course it was also Halloween weekend so that did not help matter either. LOL!