Sunday, November 23, 2008

OVER THE RIVER.....AGAIN


It's Sunday night.....do YOU know where your turkey is?

Mine has been moved from the deep freeze to the refrigerator. Remember, you need 24 hours for every 5 pounds. Even if you have a small bird, I would go ahead and pull it out of the freezer by tomorrow.

I'll be steam cleaning the carpets either tomorrow or Tuesday. (Or I'll sweet talk my hubby to.) Time to pay attention to the ceiling fans and light fixtures, as well. I will also work on spot removal on my couch....gotta love microfiber!

Another good thing to do (especially if you have NOT gone shopping yet) is to clear out your fridge and freezer. You will have leftovers to deal with.

Speaking of leftovers: make sure you have the necessary containers for the leftovers. It is really nice to have some of the disposable containers that you can send home with guests...especially if you aren't big on leftovers.

3 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE our micro fiber couch LL!! Wouldnt have it any other way!!

Unknown said...

And DO NOT, I repeat...DO NOT go to SAMS!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ok, please don't laugh and please don't think any less of me when I tell you this, but I have never, and I mean never fixed a turkey. When something happens to C grandma I will be calling you for help.