Saturday, November 08, 2008

WHOSE LINE IS IT, ANYWAY?



OK, y'all. I won't keep you waiting. I really figured these were easy to guess. I'm either about to date myself, or show you what a dork I really am.....heh....did I just date myself by saying, "dork?"

Here goes:

"Where you at, Desmondo?" The Fugitive
"This ain't like dustin' crops, Boy." Star Wars
"Don't ANYbody move....a fuse is out" A Christmas Story
"I can add." Apollo 13
"It's them balsams." A Christmas Story
"Negative, negative. It just impacted on the surface." Star Wars
"Fra-geel-leh" A Christmas Story
"Oh, Mr. Rhett, you is bad." Gone With the Wind
"Aw, gee." A Christmas Story
"Think me up some donuts with sprinkles, while you're thinkin'" The Fugitive
"You'll get worms!" A Christmas Story
"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings." It's a Wonderful Life
"Stupid is as stupid does, Ms. Blue." Forrest Gump
"FUDGE!" A Christmas Story
"Concentrate!" Star Wars
"May I have some more red cabbage?" A Christmas Story
"Get my pies outta the oven!" Under Siege
"Never cross a Sicilian when death is on the line." The Princess Bride
"You ever been on a real shrimp boat? No, but I've been on a real big boat." Forrest Gump
"Don't start that again." The Jungle Book
"We got cows!" Twister

Can you tell the movies that have the greatest impact? And even as I was typing this, I was thinking of others that I forgot....like "ASTEROIDS!" (Star Wars.)

So, there ya go. I'm off to finish my Thanksgiving shopping list, then on to my addresses to for my Christmas card list. Tomorrow, or Monday, I will start making my cards......all 100 of them. YIKES! :-O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did get the Jungle Book one!!

My phrases were from "As Good As it Get!" AND "Secret Window"