Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Cooking

Almost, but not quite, embarrassed to show this.


Today, while working on my Making a Happy Home post I was also thinking about what I would fix for tonight's Bunco gathering. I was looking in a holiday cookbook. I then thought it would be fun to put a picture up of my holiday cookbooks. There aren't too many.....only 5 cookie books. Why do I need 5 cookie books? And keep in mind that these are just HOLIDAY cookie cookbooks. Hmmm...I can think of 2 more (at least) that I have; not to mention the cookies in my regular baking books.





So you are probably asking why I'm embarrassed.


Keep going.





I mean, I'm not so embarrassed that I'm about to get rid of stuff or anything, but still. Let's take a quick tour.


Click on the picture to see it larger, but here is what I have:



1 Better Homes and Gardens cookbook
3 Gooseberry Patch cookbooks
1 Betty Crocker cookbook
1 Paula Deen cookbook
1 Taste of Home Thanksgiving cookbook
1 Nabisco Holiday cookbook
5 Christmas cookies cookbook
1 Holiday planner

Heh...keep in mind this is JUST for the holidays! Fun, huh?

Is your menu planned? Get on it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good gravy...we know what NOT to get you for Christmas!!

erica said...

My grandmothers still do Holidays at their houses. I just bring what I'm told. My holiday meals are usually the day before and they are either Italian or Mexican so that we're not so sick of Turkey, dressing, etc. I do love to plan meals... maybe I'll start doing something big on their birthdays.
erica

Anonymous said...

I need to come over and go through your cookbooks, I only have 3 yes I know that disappoints you. I have not started on my meal plan but I usually don't have to do one because I just go from family to family.