Friday, July 10, 2009

FAVORITE THING


So, I know I said I would do this a lot. I don't want to have to keep to a rigid schedule on blogging. I will pop in with faves when they cross my mind.

Today's favorite has to do with music.

It is so hard to pick favorite music. I have favorite groups....and they are usually my favorite WHEN I'm listening to them. :)

One man (duo) I want to focus on is Gershwin...mostly George, though Ira is involved in this also. George, the younger brother to Ira, was a composer. His pieces are simply wonderful. Ira, was a lyricist. They worked together on many things that are on the below playlist.

Turn up your volume, kick back and listen. These are all great......the ABSOLUTE fave on this list is: Rhapsody in Blue.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: