Saturday, December 20, 2008

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

My friend, Alicia, tagged me with this meme. I've seen it around, so if I tag you and you've already done it, well...I don't know what to tell you. Just play along. :)

Here are the rules:
*Go to the 6th picture folder in your documents.
*Find the 6th picture in your 6th folder.
*Pray that you remember what it is about.
*Blog about it.
*Tag 6 people to do the same.

OK....let's go see what I have....I'll be right back.



If you carefully at the bottle on top, there is a funnel in there. The red "doo-dad" between the 2 bottles is a "tornado maker." My 2nd son is fascinated with tornadoes....to the point that even at the age of 8, he says he wants to be a meteorologist and a storm chaser.

When my hubby and I went to Chicago, we visited a museum that had an exhibit on natural disasters. When we went to the gift shop, we new that we had to get some sort of tornado item for him.

This picture is of my oldest having his turn making a tornado.

OK...6 people. Hmmmmm

Les
Ly
LeAnne
Erica
Andrea
Claudia

3 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

another one.. Ok, I am going to finish them both tonight, haven't been feeling like blogging lately, so let me catch up.

LRFK said...

So, did he like his tornado item? I will TRY to post on the two items you tagged me with, but can't promise!